Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hustle and Bustle


Oh my!! I haven't blogged in a couple of days. That is going to be a New Years resolution for me this year....Blog every day. It's just been a couple of busy days!! Baking, wrapping, and oh I think I broke my toe today!!! I had one last gift to get for the hubby today and it was a good day to go as the store was not so crowded. Two big batches of cheesy potatos await to take to my mommas....Karalyn is trying to pull her tights off ...... and my toe is still throbbing! I'm cutting this one short as I need to put my angels hair in a ponytail. Merry Christmas all!
Here's my sweetie last year :)

2 comments:

Kelly Boyd said...

Yeah, I need to blog more as well, maybe knowing someone is actually reading it will make a difference! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and even better new year! Cheers!

Lori said...

sorry I haven't checked in here in a while... you need to blog more. I love it... it's such an outlet for me